Reflecting on God’s goodness, power and Life in His Words and miracles of grace He has shown me even this afternoon… I’ve been thinking today of how it is no coincidence but God’s design that even numbers have meaning in the original Hebrew of the Bible. Meaning that unlocks more of His Heart to us…
Seven… as in the seventh year of Jubilee… connotes blessing and favor. Debts and past pain – wiped out and forgiven. A Year of GRACE…and new beginnings.
Reminding me of Isaiah 61: The Year of the Lord’s Favor
61 The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me,
because the Lord has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,[a]
2 to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor… ~ Is 61: 1,2 NIV
And today, on this 14th day of the seventh month of the year 2014…
- May you stand open-armed beneath a double double blessing of His Glory and Favor and Light!
- For He is still declaring this Word over you – setting you free from whatever is holding you captive!
- Encircling the brokenhearted in His embrace!
- Releasing us from the lies of the darkness, from the Thief who comes to steal and kill!
- And proclaiming NOW is the time of our Lord’s Great Invitation to Grace!
Like the Psalmist… my heart and pen are filled with a beautiful thought…
O, Let us extol and bless the Name of our awesome God on High
and give thanks for songs of victory He is singing over us,
safety in the shelter of His care,
healing risen in His wings,
LOVE that lifts us up as lights upon a hill, declaring us HIS!
© Pam Depoyan